Deakin College / University
Deakin University was formally established in 1974 with the Deakin University Act 1974. Deakin was the fourth university in Victoria and the first to have a regional campus.
Through its agenda LIVE the future, Deakin aims to build the jobs of the future, using the opportunities of the digital age to widen access to education and make a difference to the communities it serves.
Deakin enjoys a reputation for being accessible, helpful and friendly. It has a longstanding record for its use of cutting-edge information technology while providing highly personalised experiences, whether in the cloud on Deakin's media-rich campuses or through a combination of cloud and campus learning.
Deakin has over 52,000 students, with a quarter choosing to study wholly in the cloud (online).
Deakin was awarded a 5-star rating by the prestigious university ranking organisation Quacquarelli Symonds (QS); the rating indicates Deakin is world-class in a broad range of areas, has cutting-edge facilities and is internationally renowned for its research and teaching.
The 2015 Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities(ARWU) placed Deakin University among the top 400 universities in the world. The ranking compares the research impact of thousands of academic institutions worldwide and has a particular focus on science. For a young university like Deakin which researches across a full range of disciplines and has strong focus on teaching excellence, the ranking reflects Deakin's ongoing commitment to growing world leading research.
Other Australian University
- Charles Darwin University
- Curtin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Federation University
- Deakin College / University
- La Trobe University
- Flinders University
- Macquarie University
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- The University of Western Sydney
- Taylors College
- Australian Institute of Higher Education
- Martin College
- Oxford College
- AIPE (Australian Institute of Professional Education)
- Sydney TAFE
- The Australian College of Physical Education
- ANU College
- Australian College of Natural Medicine
- Australian Institute of Applied Sciences (AIAS)
- Perth Institute of Business and Technology (PIBT)
- Australian National University
- PIBT + Edith Cowan University
- Griffith University
- University of Adelaide
- University of Sydney
- University of Western Australia
- University of South Australia
- Newcastle International College (NIC)
- University of Newcastle
Choose your study destination
Please contact us to know about any upcoming events.